Thursday, 20 December 2018

The death of my cat

Hi, Bloggers today I would like to share a story.

On Monday the 17th of December m cat Minne went missing well we thought that, so till Friday that week we were looking for her and half an hour after SPA posted a post on a cat that was turned in my mum and brothers went there. After waiting in the car my mum returned with her, (she is Minnie). I asked if shes oka and mum said she was hit by a car, I replied with can she walk, no she passed away, as soon as my mum said passed away I tried to stop crying but I fell into tears. She was hit by a car early Monday morning, the person who hit her did everything they could help but mine didn't make it.

We buried her and yeah that's how I lost my cat.


Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment